Sort by content
- Sort by content
- Sort by time
Write a review
Influence index NO.1
No valid regulatory information, please be aware of the risk!
|Founded Year||2-5 years ago|
|Company Name||Bullion Capital|
|Minimum Deposit||N/A (not specified)|
|Maximum Leverage||N/A (not specified)|
|Tradable Countries||Sydney, Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai, Zurich, London, New York|
|Account Types||Demo Trading Account Live Trading Account (MetalDesk Account)|
|Customer Support||Phone: +61 7 3211 3863 Web: www.bullioncapital.comPostal Address: Level 3, 10 Market Street, Brisbane, QLD, Australia, 4000 Email: email@example.com|
|Fees||Execution Fee: 1% of trade value Storage Fee: Calculated daily, paid monthly Withdrawal Fee: $70 USD|
|Tools||Bullion Report (trading tools, news, help section, video tutorials)|
Bullion Capital is a financial entity specializing in bullion trading and investments. It operates through the MetalDesk trading platform, which provides access to the global precious metals marketplace. However, it's important to note that as of my knowledge cutoff in September 2021, Bullion Capital is not a regulated entity, meaning it does not fall under the oversight and supervision of any recognized regulatory body or authority. The absence of valid regulation raises concerns about consumer protection and the level of scrutiny applied to the company's operations.
Bullion Capital offers market instruments related to precious metals, including gold, silver, and platinum. These instruments allow investors to trade and invest in these precious metals, taking advantage of price movements and potential market opportunities. The MetalDesk trading platform provides accessible online trading capabilities, eliminating the need for downloading or installing software.
One of the key features of Bullion Capital is the global reach provided by the MetalDesk platform. Users can trade their investments in multiple trading hubs worldwide, including cities like Sydney, Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai, Zurich, London, and New York.
Bullion Capital charges various fees and charges related to trading and storage on the MetalDesk platform. These fees include an execution fee imposed on buy and sell transactions, a storage fee calculated on a daily basis for held bullion, and a withdrawal fee when clients decide to withdraw their bullion. It's important to consider these fees when evaluating the overall cost structure and potential returns of investments.
Customer support is provided by Bullion Capital through phone, email, and postal address. Users can reach their customer support team for assistance with inquiries and concerns. However, it's important to note that the information provided here is based on the available information as of September 2021, and there may have been changes or updates since then.
Bullion Capital offers an online platform for trading and investing in precious metals such as gold, silver, and platinum. It provides users with accessibility, global trading opportunities, and the option for physical delivery of their investments. With storage options and reputable vaulting partners, users can have peace of mind regarding the safety of their bullion holdings. However, it is important to note that Bullion Capital is not a regulated entity, which can pose potential risks and uncertainties for investors. Additionally, there are fees associated with trading, storage, and withdrawals, which should be carefully considered when evaluating the overall cost structure and potential returns of investments.
|Accessible online platform||Not a regulated entity|
|Global trading opportunities||Higher risks and uncertainties without regulatory oversight|
|Option for physical delivery of investments||Fees associated with trading, storage, and withdrawals|
Bullion Capital is a financial entity that operates in the field of bullion trading and investments. It is important to note that as of my knowledge cutoff in September 2021, Bullion Capital is not a regulated entity. This means that it does not fall under the oversight and supervision of any recognized regulatory body or authority.
The absence of valid regulation indicates that Bullion Capital is not subject to the same level of scrutiny, compliance requirements, and consumer protection measures as regulated financial institutions. The lack of regulatory oversight can potentially expose investors and clients to higher risks and uncertainties.
Bullion Capital offers a range of market instruments for trading and investment purposes. The following are some of the market instruments related to precious metals that Bullion Capital provides:
1. Gold: Bullion Capital allows trading and investment in gold, which is a highly sought-after precious metal. Gold is known for its value as a store of wealth and is often used as a hedge against inflation or economic uncertainties. Traders and investors can buy and sell gold through Bullion Capital's platform, taking advantage of price movements in the gold market.
2. Silver: Bullion Capital also facilitates trading and investment in silver. Silver is another precious metal that is used in various industries, including electronics, jewelry, and solar panels. Similar to gold, silver can be traded for potential profit or held as a long-term investment.
3. Platinum: Bullion Capital offers market instruments related to platinum, which is a rare and valuable metal. Platinum is used in industries such as automotive, jewelry, and chemical manufacturing. By trading platinum through Bullion Capital, investors can participate in price fluctuations and potentially capitalize on market opportunities.
|Access to precious metals trading and investment opportunities||Lack of regulatory oversight|
|Potential for diversification and hedging against inflation or economic uncertainties||Higher risks and uncertainties|
|Option for physical delivery of bullion investments||Fees associated with trading and storage|
|Withdrawal fees for accessing funds|
|Limited range of market instruments|
|Reliance on third-party providers for storage|
Bullion Capital offers two main types of accounts:
1. DEMO TRADING ACCOUNT: A practice account for users to simulate trading without using real money.
2. LIVE TRADING ACCOUNT (METALDESK ACCOUNT): The primary account for actual trading with real funds. It provides access to the MetalDesk trading platform and its features.
Opening an account with Bullion Capital is a straightforward process. To sign up for a Live Trading Account, you can complete the following steps:
1. Visit the Bullion Capital homepage and click the “Sign Up” button.
2. Provide your contact information and select the type of account you wish to open.
3. Follow the instructions to supply the necessary details for identity verification.
4. Once you've submitted your information, Bullion Capital will process your account and send your login credentials to the email address you provided.
For those interested in a Demo Trading Account, the process is equally simple:
1. From the Bullion Capital homepage, enter your name, email address, and phone number.
2. Keep an eye on your inbox for a welcome email containing your login information.
3. You can then access the demo trading platform by logging in using the provided email address at https://demo.bullioncapital.com.
By following these easy steps, you can swiftly open an account with Bullion Capital in few minutes, whether you're looking to engage in live trading or explore trading strategies in a risk-free demo environment.
Bullion Capital applies various fees and charges in relation to trading and storage on the MetalDesk platform. Here's a breakdown of the fees in a fluid tone:
The Execution Fee is a charge imposed by Bullion Capital for all Buy and Sell transactions executed on the MetalDesk platform. This fee amounts to 1% of the trade value and is added at the time of execution.
Bullion Capital calculates the Storage Fee on a daily basis and invoices it monthly. You are only obligated to pay storage fees for the bullion you hold at 6:00 pm local time in each trading hub. Bullion that you own but have not yet delivered to the vault does not accumulate storage fees. The storage fee is calculated at an agreed-upon annual rate between yourself, your broker, or Bullion Capital. Please note that storage fees are paid in arrears.
When you decide to withdraw your bullion, Bullion Capital charges a $70 USD Withdrawal Fee. This fee includes the associated costs of vault handling, freight, and logistics necessary for the withdrawal process.
In addition, it's worth noting that Bullion Capital does not levy any monthly fees for accessing or using the MetalDesk trading platform itself.
These fees are designed to cover the costs associated with executing trades, storing bullion, and facilitating withdrawals. It's important to consider these fees when evaluating the overall cost structure and potential returns of your bullion investments.
Bullion Capital provides a withdrawal process for clients who wish to access their funds. When initiating a withdrawal, there are certain costs associated with the process. The breakdown of the Bullion withdrawal costs is as follows:
1. Bullion Capital Management fee: $70 USD
2. Vault handling fee: $60 USD
3. Delivery to CBD (Central Business District): $100-150 USD**
The total approximate costs for a vault pickup withdrawal would amount to around $130 USD, while the total approximate costs for delivery to CBD would range between $230 and $280 USD**. It's important to note that these costs are subject to change, and the specific fees may vary based on the size and type of the withdrawal.
Withdrawal fees can be paid using the funds available in the client's MetalDesk trading account or by transferring funds to Bullion Capital via a wire transfer. Once the withdrawal request invoice has been settled, the client's bullion will be withdrawn from the Bullion Capital storage network.
Withdrawal requests can be submitted through the MetalDesk trading platform under the 'Transfer' section. The processing time for withdrawal requests is typically within two working days. Clients have the option to have the bullion delivered to the CBD of the trading hub where the metal was purchased (with delivery charges paid by the client) or to personally pick up the bullion from the vault.
After submitting the withdrawal request on MetalDesk, Bullion Capital will initiate an electronic transfer to the bank account details on file. These funds are usually available in the customer's bank account on the following day.
It's important to note that while Bullion Capital does not charge a fee to withdraw funds from the Client Trust Account, clients may be liable for any bank fees and charges incurred during non-AUD (Australian Dollar) withdrawals, as these typically involve overseas wire transfers.
To deposit funds into the Bullion Capital Client Trust Account, clients need to initiate a deposit transfer from their bank account to the respective account provided by Bullion Capital. The bank account details vary depending on the currency and market.
Once the bank confirms the receipt of the transfer, Bullion Capital will credit the client's trading account accordingly, usually on the following business day. It's important to note that international transfers may incur bank fees, and the final settled amount in the client's trading account may differ slightly from the transferred amount. Domestic transfers, on the other hand, do not incur any fees.
|Reasonable processing time for withdrawal requests||Costs associated with the withdrawal process|
|Options for personal pickup or delivery to CBD||Fees for management, vault handling, and delivery|
|Electronic transfer of funds to the client's bank account||Variation in fees based on the size and type of the withdrawal|
|Bank fees and charges for non-AUD withdrawals|
Bullion Capital provides storage service for allocated precious metal holdings. When trading on the exchange, all bullion is allocated to you, meaning legal title remains with you, the client, at all times. This guarantees that your ownership and legal title to the bullion would be protected even in the event of the exchange's insolvency.
The bullion is stored in vaults and fully insured by reputable industry experts such as Malca-Amit, Loomis, and Brinks. These companies specialize in physical precious metals vaulting and logistics.
Storage fees are invoiced monthly, and you can pay them using the available cash balance in your MetalDesk account. The annual storage fees are as follows: 0.5% for gold, 0.5% for silver, and 0.5% for platinum.
Bullion Capital offers a trading platform called MetalDesk, which provides users with accessible online trading capabilities for gold and silver bars. Here are some key features and functionalities of the MetalDesk trading platform:
1. Accessibility: MetalDesk is an online trading platform that can be accessed from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection. It eliminates the need for downloading or installing any software, providing a hassle-free trading experience.
2. Trading and Investing: MetalDesk allows users to buy and sell allocated physical bullion. The platform is supported by multiple organizations, including liquidity providers and market makers, who supply live pricing for allocated physical bullion.
3. Global Trading Hubs: MetalDesk provides access to trading hubs in multiple locations around the world. Users can trade their investments in cities such as Sydney, Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai, Zurich, London, and New York.
4. Full Ownership: When trading through MetalDesk, users maintain full legal title and ownership of their bullion. This ensures that you have direct control and ownership over your investment.
5. Multiple Currencies: MetalDesk supports trading in both USD (United States Dollar) and AUD (Australian Dollar). This allows users to trade globally and transact in their preferred currency.
6. Third-Party Services: Bullion Capital partners with various third-party providers for storage, insurance, audit, verification, and logistics. Additionally, they offer peace of mind by providing independent verification and insurance coverage.
7. Global Delivery: Another feature of MetalDesk is the option to take physical delivery of your investment anywhere in the world. This means that users may receive their bullion at a location of their choosing, expanding the possibilities for physical ownership.
|Offers third-party services for storage, insurance, and logistics.||Limited range of precious metals available for trading.|
|Users maintain full ownership and control over their bullion investments.||Users may require time to learn and navigate the platform.|
|Provides access to global trading hubs in trading precious metals.||Market volatility can impact the value of investments.|
Bullion Report, a feature within the MetalDesk platform provided by Bullion Capital, offers a range of trading tools to assist users in their bullion trading activities. Here are the key trading tools available:
1. Reports: Users can download detailed reports related to their trading activities. This includes reports on orders, transaction history, bullion holdings, cash transactions, and account statements. The reports provide a comprehensive overview of your trading activities and financial statements over different time periods. It also allows you to monitor open limit orders in real-time and access detailed holdings reports with live profit and loss information.
2. News: Stay informed with the latest bullion news and global events through MetalDesk's live news and events feed. This feature covers a wide range of macro and micro events and provides analysis specifically related to Gold, Silver, and Platinum. By keeping up-to-date with the latest news, users can make informed trading decisions based on market trends and developments.
3. Help: The Help section within Bullion Report provides users with access to helpful documents and resources. Users can find quick guides, support brochures, and other materials that provide assistance and guidance on using the MetalDesk platform. Additionally, users can submit help requests directly or communicate with technical experts to seek support for any queries or concerns they may have.
These trading tools within Bullion Report aim to provide users with the necessary information and resources to effectively manage their bullion trading activities, stay informed about market news, and access technical support when needed.
|Detailed reports||Lack of customization options for reports|
|Real-time monitoring of limit orders||Limited availability of historical data|
|Comprehensive holdings reports||Reliance on external news sources|
|Access to live news and events feed||Potential information overload|
|Help resources and technical support||Limited customization options for the platform|
Bullion Report offers a range of educational resources, as video tutorials, to help users navigate and understand the features of the MetalDesk platform. These tutorials cover various topics such as the news feature, help feature, and settings feature in MetalDesk. Users can learn how to stay updated with the latest bullion news, access help documents, and customize their platform settings. Additionally, there are tutorials on understanding reports, building a watchlist, placing limit orders, executing market orders, transferring funds for trading, and selecting specific products to trade in MetalDesk. These video tutorials provide valuable guidance and insights, enabling users to enhance their trading knowledge and effectively utilize the MetalDesk platform.
Trade physical bullion in your preferred global trading hubs with Bullion Capital. Choose from Sydney, Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai, Zurich, London, and New York. Benefit from diverse markets and trading opportunities with Bullion Capital's services in these countries.
Bullion Capital provides customer support to assist users with their inquiries and concerns. Here is an overview of their customer support options:
You can reach Bullion Capital's customer support team by calling +61 7 3211 3863. This phone number allows you to directly connect with a representative who can provide assistance and address your questions or issues.
For additional information and support, you can visit Bullion Capital's official website at www.bullioncapital.com. The website serves as a resource where you can access relevant information about their services, trading platform, and other offerings.
If you prefer to contact Bullion Capital via mail, you can send correspondence to their postal address at Level 3, 10 Market Street, Brisbane, QLD, Australia, 4000. This allows you to communicate with them through traditional mail channels.
You can also contact Bullion Capital via email by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org. This enables you to communicate your queries or concerns in writing and receive a response from their customer support team.
Bullion Capital strives to provide prompt and helpful support to its users, ensuring that their questions are addressed and their needs are met. Whether you prefer to communicate over the phone, through email, or via traditional mail, Bullion Capital offers various channels to cater to your customer support requirements.
In conclusion, Bullion Capital offers an accessible online platform for trading and investing in precious metals, providing users with global opportunities and the option for physical delivery. The platform boasts low pricing, lower premiums, and storage options. However, it's important to consider the potential disadvantages, such as the lack of regulatory oversight and associated risks, as Bullion Capital is not a regulated entity. Additionally, fees related to trading, storage, and withdrawals should be carefully evaluated. Despite these drawbacks, Bullion Capital can be a viable option for individuals seeking to diversify their investment portfolio with precious metals, but thorough research and consideration of personal financial goals and risk tolerance are essential.
Q: Is Bullion Capital a regulated entity？
A: As of my knowledge cutoff in September 2021, Bullion Capital is not a regulated entity. This means it operates without oversight and supervision from recognized regulatory bodies.
Q: What market instruments does Bullion Capital offer？
A: Bullion Capital offers trading and investment opportunities in precious metals such as gold, silver, and platinum.
Q: What types of accounts does Bullion Capital provide？
A: Bullion Capital offers two main types of accounts: a demo trading account for practice and a live trading account (MetalDesk account) for actual trading with real funds.
Q: How can I open an account with Bullion Capital？
A: To open a Live Trading Account, visit the Bullion Capital homepage, click “Sign Up,” provide your contact information, select the account type, and follow the instructions for identity verification. For a Demo Trading Account, enter your name, email address, and phone number on the homepage and check your inbox for the welcome email containing login information.
Q: What are the fees associated with Bullion Capital？
A: Bullion Capital charges an Execution Fee of 1% on all buy and sell transactions executed on the MetalDesk platform. They also apply Storage Fees, calculated daily and invoiced monthly, based on an agreed-upon annual rate. Additionally, there is a $70 USD Withdrawal Fee for withdrawing bullion.
Q: How can I deposit and withdraw funds with Bullion Capital？
A: You can initiate a deposit transfer from your bank account to the Bullion Capital Client Trust Account. Withdrawal requests can be submitted through the MetalDesk trading platform. Withdrawal fees apply and can be paid using funds in your MetalDesk account or via wire transfer.
Q: What trading platform does Bullion Capital offer？
A: Bullion Capital provides the MetalDesk trading platform, which allows users to trade and invest in allocated physical bullion. It offers accessibility, global trading hubs, full ownership, multiple currencies, and the option for global delivery.
Q: What trading tools are available on the MetalDesk platform？
A: MetalDesk offers trading tools such as detailed reports, a live news feed, and a help section. Users can access reports on orders, transaction history, bullion holdings, and more. The news feature keeps users informed about the latest bullion news, and the help section provides assistance and support resources.
Q: Does Bullion Capital provide educational resources？
A: Bullion Capital offers video tutorials within the MetalDesk platform's Bullion Report feature. These tutorials cover various topics, including platform features, trading strategies, and more, to help users navigate and understand the platform.
Q: In which countries does Bullion Capital operate？
A: Bullion Capital provides services in several global trading hubs, including Sydney, Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai, Zurich, London, and New York.
Q: How can I contact Bullion Capital's customer support？
A: You can reach Bullion Capital's customer support team by phone at +61 7 3211 3863. Alternatively, you can visit their website at www.bullioncapital.com for information and support. Correspondence can also be sent to their postal address or via email at email@example.com.
Platform registered country and region
Sort by content
Write a review