Sort by content
- Sort by content
- Sort by time
Write a review
Influence index NO.1
No valid regulatory information, please be aware of the risk!
|Registered Country/Area||Melbourne, Australia|
|Founded year||2-5 Years|
|Company Name||Gold Stackers|
|Regulation||Not regulated by any financial authority or government body|
|Tradable assets||Gold, silver, platinum, palladium, rhodium, bullion bars, and coins|
|Storage Service||Pool Allocated Storage, Allocated Storage, Private Storage|
|Storage Fees||Pool Allocated: No storage fees; Allocated Storage: 0.65% p.a. (gold), 1.25% p.a. (silver); Private Storage: 0.85% p.a. (gold and silver)|
|Bullion & Products Prices||Varies based on the storage option chosen|
|Delivery Service||Standard Delivery (Australia Post Registered Service), Security Courier|
|Delivery Fees||Varies based on the weight of the order and delivery method|
|Customer Support||Phone support available during weekdays from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm (AEST)|
|Deposit Methods||Direct deposit or bank transfer, credit card (VISA and MasterCard), EFTPOS|
|Withdrawal Methods||Direct deposit or bank transfer, credit card (VISA and MasterCard), EFTPOS|
|Educational Tools||News & Education|
Gold Stackers is a Melbourne-based bullion dealer that offers a wide range of investment-grade precious metals, including gold, silver, platinum, palladium, and rhodium in various denominations, weights, and product types. The company is an authorized distributor for Perth Mint, Baird & Co, and Gold Stackers brands, and also carries a large selection of investment-grade bullion bars and coins from renowned brands such as PAMP Suisse and Royal Canadian Mint.
In terms of storage options, Gold Stackers provides pool allocated storage with no storage fees, allocated storage, and private storage services. Storage and insurance fees are applicable and are invoiced quarterly, based on the spot price of the last day of the quarter.
Gold and silver prices are based in USD and must be converted into local currency, with premiums added to cover manufacturing and distribution costs. Payment methods accepted by Gold Stackers include direct deposit or bank transfer, credit card (VISA and MasterCard), and EFTPOS.
Customers can reach Gold Stackers customer support through telephone during business hours, which are Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 4:00 pm (AEST). The company is closed on weekends and public holidays.
GoldStackers is a precious metals dealer in Australia, providing a range of investment options and services for investors looking to buy, store, and sell precious metals. Here are the overall pros and cons of GoldStackers summarized in a table:
|Wide selection of bullion products||No information on regulatory compliance|
|Private serial numbered bar storage||Delivery fees and insurance can be costly|
|Pool allocated storage for cost savings||Limited hours for customer support|
|Allocated storage for specific products||Barring fee for allocated storage|
Based on the information available on Gold Stackers' website, there is no mention of any regulatory body overseeing its operations. This suggests that Gold Stackers is not currently regulated by any financial authority or government body.
It is important to note that dealing with an unregulated company can carry higher risks, as there may be a lack of oversight and protection for customers. Therefore, potential customers should carefully consider the risks before engaging with Gold Stackers or any other unregulated company.
Gold Stackers offers a wide range of trading instruments for investors interested in precious metals. Here is a description of the trading instruments available:
- Gold Bars: Gold Stackers provides a variety of gold bars in different weights and sizes. These bars are typically made of investment-grade gold and come from reputable sources.
- Gold Coins: Gold Stackers offers a selection of gold coins from renowned mints. These coins are available in various weights and designs, catering to both investors and collectors.
- Generic Gold: Gold Stackers also offers generic gold products, such as 1/2 oz, 1 oz, 2 oz, and 100g bars or coins. These products are not specific to a particular mint or design and provide a cost-effective option for investing in gold.
- Silver Bars: Gold Stackers provides a range of silver bars in different weights and sizes. These bars are made of investment-grade silver and are suitable for investors seeking physical silver.
- Silver Coins: Gold Stackers offers a selection of silver coins from reputable mints. These coins come in various weights and designs, appealing to both investors and collectors.
- Generic Silver: Similar to generic gold, Gold Stackers offers generic silver products, including 10 oz, 1 kg, 100 oz, and 5 kg bars. These products provide a cost-effective option for investing in silver.
- Platinum Bars: Gold Stackers may offer platinum bars in various weights. These bars are made of investment-grade platinum and can be an option for investors interested in this precious metal.
- Platinum Coins: Gold Stackers may provide platinum coins from reputed mints. These coins may come in different weights and designs, offering investors an opportunity to diversify their portfolio with platinum.
It's important to note that the specific availability of trading instruments may vary, and it is recommended to contact Gold Stackers directly or visit their website to get detailed information on the current offerings, including specific products, weights, designs, and prices.
Pros and Cons
|Wide range of investment-grade precious metals available||Prices are subject to market fluctuations and may change over time|
|Offers various denominations, weights, and product types||Premiums added to cover manufacturing and distribution costs|
|Authorized distributor for reputable brands such as Perth Mint, Baird & Co, and PAMP Suisse, Royal Canadian Mint, etc.||Spot prices based on USD and need to be converted to local currency|
Gold Stackers offers a range of storage services for clients who wish to store their precious metals in a secure facility. The storage options provided by Gold Stackers include:
1. Pool Allocated Storage: This option allows investors to trade in gold without the need for specific items. Instead, investors can invest in a pool of products that are fully backed by physical metal and fully insured. It is a cost-effective option for those who buy and sell regularly. If desired, investors can request their metal to be fabricated into a specific bar size for collection or shipping.
2. Allocated Storage: With allocated storage, investors can purchase specific denomination bars from Gold Stackers and have them vaulted. Although the bars do not have individual serial numbers, they are stored together with other clients' bars of the same size. Investors can collect or ship their bars at any time, but they may not receive the exact bars they purchased. Instead, they will receive a bullion bar of the same weight, purity, and value as the ones stored with Gold Stackers.
3. Private Storage (Specific Items): For investors who prefer to store their own specific bullion bars or coins, Gold Stackers offers private storage. The investor's product is stored under a specific account name, and each bar is individually identified for easy tracking and storage. This option is suitable for investors who want serialized bullion for audit purposes, such as Self-Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSFs). There are no limitations on the items that can be purchased for private storage.
4. Private Storage (Items Owned by the Investor): If investors already own specific bullion bars or coins, they can bring them to Gold Stackers for vaulting and insurance. The investor's bullion will be photographed, registered, weighed, and segregated in Gold Stackers' private vaulting facility.
For all storage options, there are storage and insurance fees applicable, which can be found in the provided table. Additionally, 3 business days' notice is required for collection of items stored in an off-site vault.
Gold Stackers' storage services provide investors with secure and convenient options to store their precious metals, whether they choose pool allocated storage, allocated storage, or private storage for specific or owned items.
Pros and Cons
|Secure storage of precious metals||Storage fees may be higher than other storage options|
|Various storage options to suit different needs||Limited information available about regulatory compliance|
|Sell back options available||Delivery fees and insurance fees may add additional costs|
|Easy access to customer support||Limited information available about delivery and insurance processes|
Gold Stackers offers storage services for precious metals with a range of storage options, including Pool Allocated storage with no storage fees, Allocated Storage, and Private Storage. The storage fees for these options depend on the type of metal and storage option chosen. For Pool Allocated storage, there are NO storage fees for either gold or silver. For Allocated Storage, the fees are 0.65% p.a. for gold and 1.25% p.a. for silver. For Private Storage, the fees are 0.85% p.a. for both gold and silver. Full replacement insurance is provided for all storage options.
The storage fees are invoiced quarterly, and the fees for each quarter are calculated based on the spot price of the last day of the quarter. There is no minimum purchase required for Pool Allocated storage, but for Allocated Storage and Private Storage, a minimum purchase of 1 oz of gold or 1 kg of silver is required. Sell-back options are available for all storage options, and barring fees are charged for Pool Allocated storage.
Bullion bars are available in various ownership options depending on the storage option chosen, ranging from ownership of part of a larger bar for Pool Allocated storage to individual serial number bars or private holdings for Private Storage. Documentation is provided in the form of tax invoices and statements, with individual serial bar numbers included for Allocated Storage and Private Storage.
Pros and Cons
|Pool allocated storage available||Storage fees apply|
|Allocated and private storage||Storage fees increase for private storage|
|Full replacement insurance||Quarterly invoicing|
|Sell-back available||Barring fee for private storage|
|Ownership of part of larger bar||Minimum purchase requirement|
|Detailed documentation provided|
The bullion and product prices for the storage services offered by Gold Stackers can vary depending on the specific storage option chosen. Here is a breakdown of the prices:
1. Pool Allocated Storage:
- Gold Storage Fees: There are NO storage fees associated with Pool Allocated storage for gold.
- Silver Storage Fees: There are NO storage fees associated with Pool Allocated storage for silver.
2. Allocated Storage:
- Gold Storage Fees: The storage fee for gold in Allocated Storage is 0.65% per annum.
- Silver Storage Fees: The storage fee for silver in Allocated Storage is 1.25% per annum.
3. Stored Serial Number Bars:
- Gold Storage Fees: The storage fee for gold in Stored Serial Number Bars is 0.85% per annum.
- Silver Storage Fees: The storage fee for silver in Stored Serial Number Bars is 1.50% per annum.
4. Private Storage:
- Gold Storage Fees: The storage fee for gold in Private Storage is 0.85% per annum.
- Silver Storage Fees: The storage fee for silver in Private Storage is 1.50% per annum.
It's important to note that these storage fees are subject to change and may be invoiced quarterly. Additionally, all storage options offered by Gold Stackers include full replacement insurance, which provides coverage in the event of loss or damage.
When considering the prices for bullion and product storage, it's recommended to carefully evaluate the fees in relation to the value and quantity of the metals being stored, as well as personal preferences and budgetary considerations. It is advisable to contact Gold Stackers directly or refer to their website for the most up-to-date and detailed information on bullion and product prices related to storage services.
Pros and Cons
|Wide range of investment-grade precious metals||Prices subject to market fluctuations|
|Sell-back option available||Premiums added for manufacturing and distribution costs|
|Offers gold bars, gold coins, silver bars, silver coins, platinum, and more||Prices based on USD spot price converted into local currency|
|Carries products from renowned brands like Perth Mint, Baird & Co, and PAMP Suisse||Storage and insurance fees applicable for storage services|
|Options for different denominations, weights, and product types||Storage fees invoiced quarterly|
|Barring fee for certain storage options|
GoldStackers offers a range of delivery options to cater to different needs and based on the weight and value of the purchase. The two primary delivery services provided by GoldStackers are Standard Delivery and Security Courier:
1. Standard Delivery:
GoldStackers utilizes Australia Post Registered Service for standard deliveries. This option is suitable for purchases that can be safely shipped through regular postal services. The specific details of the delivery timeframe and tracking information can be obtained by contacting GoldStackers.
2. Security Courier:
For higher-value purchases that cannot be split into smaller parcels, GoldStackers employs security couriers such as Armaguard, Failsafe, and Brinks. These specialized courier services ensure enhanced security during transportation to protect valuable shipments. Delivery via security courier adds an extra layer of protection and is recommended for valuable orders.
It's important to note that if customers require courier services other than Australia Post Registered Service or next-day delivery, they should contact GoldStackers directly to obtain a custom quote and discuss specific requirements.
By offering multiple delivery options, GoldStackers aims to accommodate various preferences and ensure the secure and timely delivery of precious metals to customers.
GoldStackers offers a standard delivery option for customers who prefer to receive their precious metals by post. All standard deliveries are made using Australia Post Registered Service. The delivery time for this service is typically 1-3 days after dispatch. However, customers should be aware that in some circumstances, such as extreme weather conditions or COVID-19 delays, delivery times may be longer.
Delivery fees for standard delivery vary depending on the weight of the order. For orders weighing up to 4.99kgs, the delivery fee is $25. For orders weighing between 5kgs and 9.99kgs, the delivery fee is $40. For orders weighing between 10kgs and 19.99kgs, the delivery fee is $50. For orders weighing between 20kgs and 29.99kgs, the delivery fee is $60. For orders weighing between 30kgs and 39.99kgs, the delivery fee is $70. For orders weighing between 40kgs and 49.99kgs, the delivery fee is $80.
GoldStackers also offers insurance for orders of both gold and silver. The cost of insurance is 0.5% of the total order value for gold and 0.8% of the total order value for silver. Customers should note that insurance is optional, but highly recommended, as it protects their investment in case of loss or damage during transit.
Pros and Cons
|Offers Australia Post Registered Service||Delivery times may be affected by external factors beyond control, such as COVID-19 delays and extreme weather conditions|
|Insurance option available for protection of precious metals during transit||Delivery fees vary based on the weight of the order|
Gold Stackers accepts the following payment methods:
1. Direct Deposit or Bank Transfer: You can make a payment by transferring funds directly into their bank account. The bank details are as follows:
- Bank: ANZ
- Account Name: GOLD STACKERS (AUST) OPERATION PTY LTD
- Account BSB: 013128
- Account Number: 224921191
- Swift code for international payments: ANZBAU3M
2. Cash: You can deposit cash into their bank account or present it in person at their location.
3. Eftpos: If you visit their Melbourne office, you can use your Eftpos card (cheque or savings) without any surcharge. However, please note that cards often have daily limits, so it's advisable to check your limits before making a payment.
4. VISA & MasterCard: In their Melbourne office, Gold Stackers accepts VISA and MasterCard payments. However, there is a surcharge applied based on the type of credit card used. It's recommended to contact their office to inquire about the specific surcharge details. Please note that credit card transactions are currently only accepted at the store counter in person, and you must present the card and a valid photo ID. The acceptance of credit card transactions is subject to their discretion.
GoldStackers provides customer support services to assist customers with their inquiries and needs. Customers can reach the customer support team by calling the phone number 1300 618 363. The customer support hours are from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM (AEST) on weekdays, Monday to Friday.
It's important to note that there may be exceptions to the regular business hours on specific holidays or occasions. For example, on the King's Birthday holiday (such as Monday, 12th June 2023), GoldStackers will be closed.
GoldStackers has customer support locations in various cities, including Melbourne, Gold Coast, Sydney, and Brisbane (specifically Redcliffe). These locations likely serve as points of contact and potentially offer in-person assistance or services.
If customers have any questions, concerns, or require assistance with their precious metal investments, they can contact GoldStackers during the provided business hours and speak with a representative from their customer support team.
In conclusion, Gold Stackers offers a range of investment-grade precious metals and storage services, providing investors with options to buy, store, and sell their precious metals. The company's wide selection of bullion products, competitive pricing, and partnerships with reputable brands are advantages that attract investors. The availability of pool allocated storage, allocated storage, and private storage options caters to different needs and preferences. Additionally, the full replacement insurance and sell-back options provide added convenience and security. However, Gold Stackers' lack of regulatory oversight, limited customer support hours, and additional costs such as delivery fees and storage fees should be considered as potential disadvantages. It is important for individuals to carefully evaluate their own investment goals and preferences before engaging with Gold Stackers or any other precious metals dealer.
Q: What payment methods are accepted for online orders？
A: Gold Stackers accepts direct deposit or bank transfer, credit card (VISA and MasterCard), and EFTPOS as payment methods for online orders.
Q: Are the prices for bullion and products subject to market fluctuations？
A: Yes, the prices for bullion and products offered by Gold Stackers are subject to market fluctuations and may change over time.
Q: Are there any additional costs apart from the listed prices？
A: Yes, there may be additional costs such as premiums added to cover manufacturing and distribution costs, delivery fees, and insurance fees depending on the chosen services and options.
Q: Can I cancel or modify my order after it has been placed？
A: Once an order has been placed and confirmed, it becomes a legally binding transaction. Therefore, it may not be possible to cancel or modify the order. It is advisable to review your order carefully before confirming it.
Q: What are the storage fees for Gold Stackers' storage services？
A: The storage fees for Gold Stackers' storage services depend on the type of metal and storage option chosen. For pool allocated storage, there are no storage fees. For allocated storage, the fees are 0.65% per annum for gold and 1.25% per annum for silver. For private storage, the fees are 0.85% per annum for both gold and silver.
Q: What are the delivery options offered by Gold Stackers？
A: Gold Stackers offers standard delivery and security courier options. Standard delivery utilizes Australia Post Registered Service, while security courier services such as Armaguard, Failsafe, and Brinks are employed for higher-value purchases.
Q: What are the delivery fees for standard delivery？
A: The delivery fees for standard delivery vary depending on the weight of the order. For orders weighing up to 4.99kgs, the fee is $25. For orders weighing between 5kgs and 9.99kgs, the fee is $40. The fees increase with higher weight ranges.
Q: What are the customer support hours of Gold Stackers？
A: Gold Stackers' customer support hours are from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM (AEST) on weekdays, Monday to Friday. However, there may be exceptions to the regular business hours on specific holidays or occasions.
Gold Stackers Australia
Platform registered country and region
+61 1300 618 363
Suite 805, Level 8, 227 Collins Street, Melbourne, VIC, 3000
1 Avalon Parade, MIAMI, QLD, 4220
Lower Ground Floor, 343 George Street Sydney NSW 2000
Unit 3/73 Redcliffe Parade, Redcliffe QLD 4020
Sort by content
Write a review